Is This You?
- You are a healthy adult who is able to respond sexually (have desire, can get aroused, are able to orgasm).
- You enjoy sex but feel that something is lacking from your sexual relationship(s).
- You have sexual questions, concerns, and worries that keep you from enjoying sex more.
- You are stuck in a sexual rut that you don’t know how to get out of.
- You have so many things going on in your life that even when you are having sex your mind works non-stop trying to figure everything out.
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions Dr Rich Blonna says,“Average, healthy men and women don’t need to spend money on sexual products or the industries that spawn them. Everything they need to enjoy sex and have a satisfying and stimulating sexual life exists within them. They only need to learn how to unleash the power of their sexual minds.”
Learn how to unleash the power of your sexual mind with his groundbreaking new book:
In this groundbreaking book Dr Rich will show you how the principles and skills of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) can help you achieve the sexual life you desire. He will explain how real sexual satisfaction starts and ends between your ears (not your legs), with your thoughts, feelings, personal scripts, mental images, values, and goals about your individual sexuality, and your relationships. Blonna R. (2012) Sex-ACT: Unleash the Power of Your Sexual Mind with Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. CreateSpace.Com
To buy the book click on the following link: Sex-ACT Book
To Buy the Kindle version click on the following link: Kindle Version